For all construction companies in the UK!
Construction companies across Scotland, England and Wales are eligible for eight hours of support thanks to the CITB-funded Digital Transformation through Leaders project.
Any company in the construction supply chain is eligible, from sole traders to any size of company. The project runs until April 2022.
What do you need help with?
Our digital construction specialists can help you with anything relating to digital tools whether you:
- Don’t know if it’s something you should explore further
- Want to get going but don’t know where to start
- Are unsure how digital tools can improve your business, or
- Have identified, or even purchased, digital solutions and are facing challenges implementing them.
Support is available 6am–10pm weekdays and 8am–5pm on weekends. We can help with high quality, impartial advice – as much or as little as you need.
You’ll be talking to digital construction specialists who’ve been in your shoes – they’ve worked as site engineers, site managers and project managers and have many years’ of frontline construction industry experience.
…and it couldn’t be simpler; there are no forms to fill in.
Want to know more before your call? Read on…
This support is for…
- Quantity surveyors
- Site engineers
- Site managers
- Project managers.
Your remote support options
- Phone or video calls
- Book in 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-hour or 2-hour remote sessions
- Structured workshops for a group of people in your company
- Working with individuals
- Intensive support over a short timescale
- Ad hoc support whenever it is needed over a longer time period.
Your on-site and office support options
If remote support is not your preference, we can work with you at your site or offices in blocks of half or full days. There is no charge for this within the central belt of Scotland. We can work with you anywhere in the UK and, although the support is free, there would be a charge for travelling time and expenses. Book a call for a chat about your options.