Assured and funded by the CITB
Discover how digital construction experts can help you:
- Reduce unnecessary and inefficient paperwork
- Protect yourself legally and contractually
- Manage site staff, subcontractors, labour, plant and materials better
- Win more work and improve margins
- Improve health and safety performance
- Ensure you get paid for extras and variations
- Select the right digital tools for your needs, budget and circumstances – or work out how to improve your use of tools you already have!
Investigate the opportunities, with free impartial advice* , funded by the CITB. You’ll be talking to people who’ve been in your shoes, who started out with many years’ of experience on-site.
*We can offer free help to any CITB-registered construction SME business of any size and of any discipline – civils, mechanical, electrical and any other trades-based. We’re not resellers of third party products and are proud of our reputation for integrity, high-quality training and independence.
Get access to:
- Highly experienced, site-based, independent construction experts who work in the UK construction industry.
- A network of over 40 digital construction and industry specialists who have joined the CITB-funded project to support digital transformation in the industry.
- A growing network of digital construction professionals willing to share best practice and advice.
There’s a vast array of digital tools. We’re here to help you make sense of them and work out which ones will have the most positive impact on your business, aligned with your business goals.
Common digital solutions we help construction SMEs select
- Task and project management software
- Time and attendance software
- Plant, materials and stock management software
- Estimating software
- 3D mapping and modelling software
- Survey equipment – Robotic Total Stations, laser scanning, machine control, 3D photogrammetry
- Training management software
- Health and safety compliance software
- Defect management software
- Bespoke app solutions to solve specific challenges.
Discover more ways we can help your business:
Partners supporting the Digital Transformation through Leaders project
Use the links below to find out how each partner is involved…
- Academy of Construction People
- Applications in CADD Ltd
- Ascent Cyber
- Auberne Homes
- Bellrock Technology Limited
- BigCat Contracts Ltd
- Borders College
- Causeway Technologies
- Concentris Limited
- CUBIS Systems
- Dynamic Knowledge
- George Leslie
- Green Edge Applications Limited
- Hercules Site Services Ltd
- Infinite Fusion
- Inviewing Technology
- Leica Geosystems Ltd
- Luddon Construction
- McCarthy Taylor Systems Ltd
- Mulholland Contracts Ltd
- Opti-cal Survey Equipment
- Rosso Design
- SAAS Tec
- Scotia Survey and Safety
- Scottish Civils Training Group
- SeaRoc Group
- Simplay Studios
- Survey Solutions
- Sygma Solutions
- Synergie Training
- The Digital College
- Topcon Positioning GB Ltd
- Totem Learning
- Tough Construction Ltd