UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, CITB has suspended funding for all their non-essential funding programmes. We anticipate funding will recommence in April 2021. Please register to receive updates. In the meantime, some of these services are fully fundable through the CITB Skills and Training fund. Enquire about how we can help you apply.
As part of the CITB-funded Digital Transformation through Leaders (DTL) project, many of our training courses, consultancy packages and online resources will be available at no cost or a nominal charge to you.
The DTL project equips construction industry decision-makers with the knowledge and understanding they need to incorporate digital technologies into their business strategies, improving productivity, efficiency, safety, competitiveness, reputation, environmental impact, capacity for growth and the ability to attract and retain a talented workforce.
The following products and services are fully fundable in the UK through the CITB Skills and Training Fund for CITB-registered construction companies. Need help with applying? Email us for assistance.
Available across the UK
- Getting started with digital construction (1 day)
- Taking digital construction to the next level (1 day)
- Legal and contractual aspects of dealing with digital data (1 day)
- Digital construction and HR (1 day)
- Driving digital behavioural change in construction (1 day)
- Become a Digital Construction Champion (2 days)
- Train the Trainer (3 days) – Learn to deliver the training courses ‘Getting started with Digital Construction’ and ‘Taking Digital Construction to the next level’
Workshops, seminars and demo days
- Digital strategy day (1 day) — In-house structured workshop to develop a digital strategy aligned with your business goals
- Introductory seminars (2 hours) — Providing an overview of the range of digital construction tools available
- Round table discussions bringing together high-level leaders of digitally-advanced and digitally-ready construction companies
- Technology demonstration days.
Register for updates to find out about these upcoming online tools:
- eLearning modules
- Themed webinars
- The Digital Maturity Diagnostic Tool, to help you assess where your company is on the digitalisation spectrum — and whether you have the support you need for your next steps
- The Digital Tool Decision Matrix, to help you decide on the best digital tools for your company.