This course covers the process of selecting and implementing digital solutions, aligning potential solutions with business goals, using digital tools to solve specific problems, assessing costs versus ROI, and understanding the competencies required. The content builds on the course ‘Getting started with digital construction.’
This course is for construction professionals who have a good understanding of the full range of digital solutions available and the benefits they can bring and would like to explore in more detail which solutions will be best for their business. It is ideal for managers and decision makers (including financial directors) who are ready to create and implement a robust digital strategy to help them achieve their short- and long-term business goals.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain how to assess their existing company culture and identify the first few steps required towards affecting cultural and behavioural change
- Prioritise possible digital solutions and relate them to their business goals
- Establish ball-park figures for the costs involved in implementing a specific digital solution
- Describe the elements of a strong business case for implementing a new digital solution
- List the steps they need to take in order to put the right digital competencies in place within their company
- List possible sources of funding and tax-relief available to assist with implementing digitalization in their company
- Describe how organizational structure can inhibit or support digitalization and cultural and behavioural change
- Explain how to identify specific problems within their business which could be solved with digital solutions
- Describe what is meant by Common Data Environment.
Dates, prices & booking
- Glasgow (Wed 22 April 2020) · Fully funded
- Inverness (Wed 20 May 2020) · Fully funded
- Oban (Wed 17 June 2020) · Fully funded