This course offers an overview of the legal and contractual factors to consider when implementing a new digital solution. The course covers GDPR, risk in relation to digital models and data, the legal responsibilities in relation to cyber security and to what extent digital communication such as emails, texts, social media and collaboration tools are legally binding.
Senior construction professionals including directors, senior managers and project managers.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List legal and contractual factors to take into account when implementing a digital solution
- Describe how some digital solutions may impact on GDPR and privacy laws
- Explain how to identify where the risk lies in relation to digital models as opposed to hard copy drawings
- List the duties and responsibilities of different parties in different contracts, and how they relate to data and digital solutions
- List the legal responsibilities in terms of cyber security
- List the key elements of contracts with suppliers of digital products and services
- Describe to what extent emails, texts, social media and communications within project management software are legally binding.
Dates, prices & booking
- Online (Mon 20 September 2021) · Fully funded to CITB registered employers/employees