This course gives an overview of digital technologies for construction applications. It gives an understanding of the potential benefits as well as the risks and pitfalls of digital tools in general and allows delegates to put the learning into the context of their own situation and needs.
This course is for construction professionals who would like to learn how digital technologies can benefit their business and to explore the factors they should take into account when considering possible digital solutions. It is ideal for managers and decision makers who would like to implement new digital technologies whilst ensuring the greatest chance of successful implementation and avoiding common pitfalls.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the broad categories of digital tools available
- Describe the possible benefits of implementing digital solutions
- List the factors they need to take into account when selecting a new digital solution
- Identify areas of strengths and weakness within their business in terms of readiness for implementing digital construction
- Explain how to identify specific problems within their business which could be solved with digital solutions
- Describe what is meant by Common Data Environment.
Dates, prices & booking
- Glasgow (Tue 21 April 2020) · Fully funded
- Inverness (Tue 19 May 2020) · Fully funded
- Oban (Tue 16 June 2020) · Fully funded