This approved 1-day CITB training course gives an overview of digital technologies for construction applications and allows delegates to put the learning into the context of their own situation and needs.
- The importance of digital tools in construction
- The broad categories of digital tools available in construction
- The benefits of implementing digital solutions in construction
- Factors which need to be considered when selecting a new digital solution
- Strengths and weakness within a business in terms of readiness for implementing digital construction tools
- Identifying specific problems which be can be solved with digital solutions.
This course is for construction professionals who would like to learn how digital technologies can benefit their business and to explore the factors they should take into account when considering possible digital solutions. It’s ideal for managers and decision makers who would like to implement new digital technologies whilst ensuring the greatest chance of successful implementation and avoiding common pitfalls.
▪ Managers and decision makers
▪ Project managers
▪ Quantity surveyors, commercial functions, procurement, estimating
▪ SHEQ staff
▪ Team leaders
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the broad categories of digital tools available
- Describe the possible benefits of implementing digital solutions
- List the factors they need to take into account when selecting a new digital solution
- Identify areas of strengths and weakness within their business in terms of readiness for implementing digital construction
- Explain how to identify specific problems within their business which could be solved with digital solutions
- Describe what is meant by Common Data Environment.
Dates, prices & booking
- Online (Wed 15 September 2021) · Fully funded to CITB registered employers/employees
- Online (Wed 6 October 2021) · Fully funded to CITB registered employers/employees
- Online (Thu 7 October 2021) · Fully funded to CITB registered employers/employees