This course enables delegates to consider possible reasons for resistance to the introduction of new technologies, how to lay the foundations for successful adoption of new digital tools, the role of communication in facilitating change and different ways to engage the workforce in adopting new tools.
This course is for construction professionals including directors, senior managers, project managers, site managers, foremen, works managers and site engineers, purchasers and quantity surveyors or anyone who leads a team who will be affected by the implementation of digital solutions.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the possible reasons for resistance to the adoption of digital tools
- Describe the factors which affect the successful implementation of digital tools
- Explain the relationship between appropriate training and user buy-in
- Identify and communicate the benefits to the user
- Prepare a plan for workforce engagement
- Use data to monitor the success of a digital transformation programme.
Dates, prices & booking
- Glasgow (Tue 10 March 2020) · Fully funded