This course provides an overview of digital construction tools in relation to the HR function. It covers security and privacy, how factors such as motivation and engagement and HR processes impact on successful implementation and how digital tools can be used to track competencies and adapt talent management processes and workforce planning.
This course is aimed at HR professionals and training managers working in construction companies.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- List the practical elements of HR, such as security and privacy
- Explain how related factors such as motivation and engagement impact on successful digitalization
- Describe how changes to HR processes and activities can enable an organisation to adapt more quickly to new ways of working and competencies
- Explain how to adapt talent management processes (attraction, retention and success planning) and workforce planning so it becomes more dynamic, digitally enabled and competency based.
Dates, prices & booking
- Glasgow (Tue 25 February 2020) · Fully funded