This three-day course equips delegates with the knowledge and skills they need to deliver the training courses ‘Getting started with digital construction’ and ‘Taking digital construction to the next level’. The course teaches tools and techniques for delivering training and provides the technical knowledge and supporting resources required to deliver training in-house or as open courses.
This course is for construction industry employees with site experience and good commercial awareness who would like to be able to teach others within their organisation or to deliver open courses through a training provider. No previous training experience is required; however, a sound working knowledge of the construction process and the practical and commercial challenges faced is essential. The course is also suitable for those who are already in a teaching or training role, provided they have relevant industry experience.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of the content of the two courses ‘Getting started with digital construction’ and ‘Taking digital construction to the next level’
- List the critical elements of effective communication
- Structure verbal communications effectively and articulate complex concepts
- Use activities to engage a group
- Use a range of techniques to deal with nerves
- Identify possible challenges which may arise during course delivery and prepare ways to address them.
Dates, prices & booking
- London (Tue 30 June 2020) · Fully funded
- Manchester (Tue 15 September 2020) · Fully funded