Advice and information for building asset owners and operators
In this post, Saffron Grant interviews George Harold, CEO of Integrated Facilities Solutions.
George Harold co-founded his business, Integrated Facilities Solutions (IFS), 20 years ago. His company were early pioneers in helping building asset owners and operators manage their information digitally. IFS are now recognised as one of the leading specialists in digital information for the whole building and asset lifecycle. Via software and value-added services, IFS provide a secure structure – from design and construction collaboration right through to coordination and delivery of a project’s close-out and handover documentation for the owner/operator.
In this interview we find out…
- What we mean by the ‘whole lifecycle’ of a project.
- What asset owners/operators should focus on when setting up their information management systems.
- At what stage owners/operators should be involved.
- Why it’s so important to get access to the right information at the right time.
- Why putting the right systems in place can save a huge amount of time and cost.
- Why the owner/operators of assets are key to unlocking the potential for digital transformation within the construction industry.
We also find out about the solutions and support available from companies such as IFS and why George sees huge opportunities for business growth in the facilities management sector.Read more